Pink Flowers for Payton


Our human is super busy all the time with school and barely has time to keep up with normal pug activities: walking, treat giving, playing, cuddling, more treat giving and so on. That's why we haven't been able to post anything for almost 2 years.

Everyone has been honoring the wonderfully brave pug Payton by planting pink flowers in their garden but unless they sell flowers in her classrooms or the library we won't be getting pink flowers anytime soon. So we decided to be pink flowers for Payton until she gets some or we can figure out how to drive the car to the pink flower store.

Payton will always be an inspiration and we consider it a true blessing to know her story.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm speechless! Thank you, I will make sure Christy sees this Ladies!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAWWW!!!! Even with out the meaning behind it, (precious Payton) it is still a really cute and good picture!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pic of yours : ) Also Bravo to the comment on DP.... Yes we feed pug a hotdog if necessary !!

    Have a great weekend.
    We will come visit your blog again.

    Sammy and Neko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoey and Phoebe,
    This is such a unique and special tribute to Payton. Thank you. I'm so happy to see how much my sweet girl has impacted the blog world.
    I will likely be in CA soon for a Pug Sunday. Email me and I can tell you when if you'd like to meet.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look so beautiful as little pug pink flowers. Such a cute photo. Thanks for sharing the update. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete